Friday, May 28, 2010

May 22 - Day with a Friend

On Saturday, we went for a drive to Connemara. Our friend Sinead is graduating from college and moving back to Drogheda in Eastern Ireland. We'll miss her! We enjoyed the day with her. It was almost 80* and sunny - we got our Vit D for the summer! Here are some pictures from the first part of the day. My camera battery died unfortunately, so no pics of the great beach we played at. :(


Not sure what this sheep was contemplating...



Sinead is now a marine biologist. Her grandmother was a well-known marine biologist here in Western Ireland and traveled all over the world. We hope Sinead will come visit us in MN some time. We told her we have a lot of fresh water she could study :)







The fresh seafood here in Roundstone was DELICIOUS!!
I'll never want to eat shrimp in Minnesota again!


Moriah loved the seafood chowder!
As she was eating it, it dawned on me that babies aren't supposed to eat shell fish...oh well.





Sure wish I had pictures from the beach...I'll remember to charge my battery before our next excursion.

No comments:

Post a Comment