Wednesday, July 21, 2010

June 23 - Shopping, Playing

We went out to shop a little in Galway, but first, we made a stop at the toy store where Silas chose a theme for his birthday party in the form of a plastic tablecloth and paper plates and cups. Then we headed into the City.

We passed a bike race...


...that was followed by a military truck for safety, we presumed. I don't even think my dad would do a bike ride on city streets here.

What I have always labeled "Shop Street" is actually Quay Street.


At any rate, we had lunch at McDonagh's and Hannah seems to like taking pictures of our meals. Seafood chowder and fried cod. Good, fresh seafood.


Aaron does this trick with his ear a lot since he has rubbed this ear while sucking his other thumb since he was three months old.


THIS is Shop Street. Hannah wanted this clarified on the blog.
We didn't end up buying anything, but we broused around enough to make the kids impatient.


At home - Hannah may have had a hand in this project. :)





I spend all my spare time here in Ireland reading old Irish Legends to the kids. Not really. I bought this book at Brigit's Garden. Aaron took this picture.


Daniel had biked to work in the morning and arrived at the back door having biked home in the rain.


Hannah did Moriah's hair - her first braid.


Daniel and I went out with Moriah to look for a birthday gift for Silas. We left the boys with Hannah who had lots of homework to do for her college nutrition class. This is how the boys were occupied. I'm sure they didn't mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment